"One has to be patient to witness the full scale of the impact of education."
We are steadfast and patient in our work to better lives through education because education is the only path out of hopefulness for so many. We wanted to re-share this article about our TCF Alumni. Education has not only changed their lives, but the lives of everyone around them.
Please check it out here!
You are invited to join Seeds of Learning in its quest to bring hope and joy through education!
Please join us at our Annual Fundraising Banquet, where we will celebrate the legacy of Babar and Haris Suleman in their mission to “Fly Around the World in 30 Days for Education.”
Seeds of Learning celebrates the groundbreaking vision of Babar and Haris Suleman, who dedicated their lives during this trip to advance literacy and formal education in an impoverished region where there is a severe lack thereof. As American Muslims, Babar and Haris have pioneered the concept of civic engagement and serving those who are less fortunate through their efforts in the sky and by uniting communities around the world in one common goal.
Join us in our effort to keep the legacy of Babar and Haris Suleman alive as we continue to transform lives through education.
*Children under 10 not permitted.
If you are interested in purchasing a sponsorship level and have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or click here for more information.
Important things to note:
This year, the Annual SOL Fundraiser is going to be a little different. Here are a few helpful tips to make sure you don’t miss out on any changes!
- Venue change to Plainfield High School
- No tickets at the door; online sales will END ON WEDNESDAY, OCT 8
- Seating will be assigned in order of purchase – buy early for better seats!
- No live auction; we will still have a bazaar as well as a silent auction with beautiful new items to bid on
- No entertainment; instead, we will be showing a special tribute video in memory of Babar & Haris Suleman
- Funds donated to the Suleman Memorial Fund will be used to aid in the search operation for Babar Suleman. If the family decides not to pursue the search, or there are excess funds left over after the search, they will be used to fund the schools being built in honor of Babar and Haris